Vi i SLAYVICI har plukket ut 10 sitat innenfor moteverdenen. Enjoy!
1. “Fashion is an art. You express who you are through what you’re wearing.” — Daniele Donato
2. “Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.” — Alexander McQueen
3. “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” — Gianni Versace
4. “Clothes and manners do not make the man; but when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance.” — Arthur Ashe
5. “I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” — Ralph Lauren
6. “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” — Rachel Zoe
7. “Buy less, choose well.” — Vivienne Westwood
8. “The way we dress affects the way we think, the way we feel, the way we act, and the way others react to us.” — Julie Rasband
9. “To me, clothing is a form of self-expression — there are hints about who you are in what you wear.” — Marc Jacobs
10. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci
Neste innlegg kommer Onsdag kl1200. Velkommen tilbake!
Følg oss på sosiale medier;